We are seeking a qualified Spa/Beauty Therapist to join our Spa team in providing a range of high quality treatments.
- To provide a range of treatments to the highest standards
- To ensure that high levels of customer service are delivered at all times
- Be responsible for spa equipment, products and ensure the cleanliness and hygiene of treatment areas is maintained
- To be aware of and promote all treatments and promotions
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Hold a recognised beauty or spa qualification, minimum NVQ 2/3 or equivalent
- Smart personal presentation
- Good interpersonal skills with a polite, friendly and approachable manner
- Work well within a team
- Have a real passion for delivering a fantastic experience for your clients
We offer a competitive wage dependent on experience, further training and development, contributory company pension scheme, free onsite parking and company uniform is provided.
We will also consider applications from those seeking part time or weekend only roles. Just let us know what your availability is upon application.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If your application is of interest to us we will normally contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
- On-site parking