We are seeking a Breakfast Chef to join our Kitchen Team to provide our guests with a fantastic breakfast experience.
Main Responsibilities :
- To deliver a quality breakfast service, assist with lunch preparation and service as required
- Ensuring high standards of food preparation and presentation
- Ensuring that all food stuffs are stored correctly and stocks are rotated in line with the food hygiene regulations
- Ensuring food wastage is kept to a minimum
- Ensuring that any faults or damage to equipment is reported as soon as possible
- Ensuring temperature and delivery checks are carried out and recorded
- Ensuring compliance with statutory and legal requirements for fire, health & safety, hygiene and food safety
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Be passionate about delivering quality food and excellent customer service
- Be efficient, organised and work well within a team
- Hold Food Safety in Catering Certification
- Be efficient, organised and have a flexible and adaptable attitude
This is a full time position working 45 hours per week (excluding breaks), 5 days per week Monday to Sunday.
We offer a competitive salary, training and development, contributory company pension scheme, free onsite parking and company uniform.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If your application is of interest to us we will normally contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £23,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Gym membership
- On-site parking