Lythe Hill Hotel is a 4* Country House Hotel in Haslemere, we have 43 bedrooms, bar and restaurant, as well an extensive and established wedding business.
We are looking for a Weddings Executive (maternity cover) to join our busy weddings team. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys building client relations and moving a product forward. You must be detail orientated ensuring each couple gets the information they need promptly making them feel at ease at every point of their wedding journey.
- To assist with all stages of wedding sales processes from enquiry all the way through to the operational hand-over to the hotel operations teams
- Ensure all wedding enquiries are recorded and tracked to ensure a quality database is managed effectively on a daily
- Ensure tours of the facility are conducted in a professional manner at all times
- To ensure all reasons for non-appointments and un-closed business is recorded on specific databases in detail
- To conduct all food tastings, provide the client with additional food and beverage knowledge to ensure we are meeting their requirements
- To ensure all wedding table plans, menus and all other relevant materials are completed to the requested deadline and communicate fully to the hotels operational teams
- Support the weddings manager with hosting final wedding meetings when required
- To ensure that all required contractual bookings terms and conditions are in place, that invoices are correctly charged and that payments are made on time and in line with agreed terms
- To produce function sheets / information packs
- Attend both internal and external events i.e. weekend wedding fairs, trade shows, etc
Knowledge/Skills & Experience Required:
- Able to multi-task under pressure, prioritise effectively and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible attitude and work well within a team
- Be computer literate with a working knowledge of MS Office
- Smart personal presentation and polite and friendly manner
- Be passionate about delivering the highest standards of customer care
- Previous experience in a similar role is advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided
This is a full time role, working 40 hours a week which will include the need to work some weekends and evenings.
We offer a competitive salary, training and development opportunities, company pension scheme, free on-site parking, company uniform, staff discounts and discounted membership to our fantastic health club.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.