We are currently recruiting for a Hotel Receptionist to join our Team at Lythe Hill.
The ideal candidate will offer a high standard of customer services, an individual who is passionate about exceeding our customer’s needs and who can work well in a small team, be smart and well presented, with an attentive manner.
Receptionist Main Responsibilities:
- To have a good knowledge and understanding of all hotel facilities and outlets.
- To maintain a high level of guest satisfaction.
- To ensure smooth check in and out of guests.
- To ensure all reservations for accommodation and restaurants are dealt with in a professional manner.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of the Front of House system. (training will be given)
- Prepare guest accounts accurately prior to departure.
- Responsible for the reception float and daily banking.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Smart personal presentation and polite and friendly manner
- Great interpersonal skills with excellent standards of spoken English
- Able to work early and late shifts and some weekends
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Be able to cope under pressure
- To be polite, well dressed, clean and efficient at all times.
We offer a fantastic salary and benefits* package!
- A Competitive Salary
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Uniform
- Free on-site parking
- Company discounts for you and your family
Lythe Hill is a historic Country House Hotel, set in 20 acres of woodland on the slopes of the Surrey/Sussex Hills and is located on the outskirts of the market town of Haslemere. Lythe Hill offers luxury accommodation, Spa, Gym, Restaurant and private dining rooms and is a popular venue for weddings and events.
Experience is not essential as training will be provided.
For both our full time and part time role you must be able to work between Monday and Sunday and shifts between the hours of 7:00am and 11:00pm.
Salary dependent on experience.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If your application is of interest to us we will normally contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,500.00-£18,750.00 per year
- Company pension
- Discounted food
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.