Food and Beverage Supervisor
We are currently recruiting for an F&B Supervisor to assist with the smooth running of our main restaurant, weddings and other events.
- To oversee and help to lead the team on shift to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant/function/event and that customers are receiving the highest possible standards of service
- To welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
- To ensure our guests receive the highest possible standards of service at all times
- To assist with the set-up, food and drink service and clear down
- To ensure cleanliness of work areas is maintained
- To be fully aware of current liquor licensing laws and ensures that these are strictly adhered to
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in a similar role and be able to lead and motivate a team
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Smart personal presentation and polite and friendly manner
- Passionate about delivering the highest standards of customer care
- Excellent standards of spoken English
We offer a competitive hourly rate, training and development, free onsite parking and company uniform.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If your application is of interest to us we will normally contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £19,500.00 per year
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
- On-site parking