Conference & Banqueting Manager
We are recruiting for a Conference & Banqueting Manager to bring all of our amazing weddings and events to life on the day, ensuring that dreams become a reality and a day to remember.
We are looking for an individual with a real passion for the industry and people, and a strong leader who can manage a team.
This is mainly an operational role and the candidate must have strong skills in customer service to make sure our clients and guests receive the best possible service.
Conference & Banqueting Manager Main Responsibilities:
- The ability to run and oversea events
- To be able to work professionally alongside with other venue staff and suppliers, maintaining and developing relationships
- Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery
- Effectively manage all customers’ needs
- Organise meetings and tastings with clients
- Maintaining an updated record of all client requirements prior to any event
- Offer accurate quotations based on the business and client’s needs
- Attend wedding open days at our venues to support future business
- Dealing with customer feedback
- Dealing with suppliers ensuring all orders of linen and equipment is forward ordered for events
- Good understanding of catering requirements and dietaries
- To be involved with team training ensuring all adhere to company policy
- Providing leadership, motivation, direction, and support for the team
- Manage the setup of venues prior to the events and to supervise all aspects of the event
- Be able to communicate clearly with the chefs to ensure that the events run on time
- To deliver a clear, precise team briefing alongside the head chef
We offer a fantastic salary and benefits* package!
- A Competitive Salary
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Uniform
- Free on-site parking
- Company discounts for you and your family
Lythe Hill is an historic Country House Hotel, set in 20 acres of woodland on the slopes of the Surrey/Sussex Hills and is located on the outskirts of the market town of Haslemere. Lythe Hill offers luxury accommodation, Spa, Gym, Restaurant and private dining rooms and is a popular venue for weddings and events.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If your application is of interest to us we will normally contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
- On-site parking