Lythe Hill Hotel is a 4* Country House Hotel in Haslemere, we have 43 bedrooms, bar and restaurant, as well an extensive and established wedding business.
We are looking for a Sales and Revenue Manager to join our team. This is a great opportunity for someone who has an eye for revenue streams and a lead by example attitude. You must be detail oriented ensuring each guest gets the information they need on every reservation whilst maintaining and improving financial growth and market position.
Expectation from our Sales and Revenue Manager:
- Strong commercial and business acumen
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and complete a demanding workload
- Inspires and coaches the team to exceed high standards
- Effective face to face communicator but also via virtual/digital means
- Ability to source business in challenging relationships
Requirements of our Sales and Revenue Manager:
- Extensive knowledge of Front Office and Hotel Reservations systems – Opera PMS preferred
- Previous Revenue and Sales Manager experience desirable but not essential
- Identify market trends and co-ordinate sales activities accordingly
- Maintain the website and ensure information is reflective of current offers, packages, events and other sales messages.
- Social media savvy.
- To be fully aware of all Health and Safety policy and procedures relevant to your role and department
Sales and Revenue Manager Benefits:
- This position comes with a competitive pay package
- 28 days holiday per year
- Pension Contributions
- Free staff meals
- Uniform allowance
- Hotel discounts, including gym membership
- Onsite parking
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.