We are recruiting for a full time Head Housekeeper to ensure the smooth running of all Housekeeping operations across Lythe Hill Country House Hotel.
Lythe Hill is an historic Country House Hotel, set in 20 acres of woodland on the slopes of the Surrey/Sussex Hills and is located on the outskirts of the market town of Haslemere. Lythe Hill offers luxury accommodation, Spa, Gym, Restaurant and private dining rooms and is a popular venue for weddings and events.
As Head Housekeeper you will manage a small team and ensure all public areas, 44 bedrooms, are presented to an exceptional standard.
- To ensure that all areas within your responsibility are cleaned and maintained to a high standard and that routine checks are completed
- To ensure that accommodation is turned around within the required timescales
- To lead, inspire and motivate a small team and ensure they are working to company standards at all times
- To recruit, manage, train and develop the Housekeeping team
- To manage the day to day operations of the department
- To ensure that work schedules produced in line with business levels and that these are monitored and adjusted accordingly
- Responsible for inventories, stock takes and ordering to ensure sufficient par levels are maintained and budgeted costs are managed
- Undertaking Duty Manager shifts
- To ensure all day to day legal requirements are met in relation to health and safety and employment regulations (i.e. COSHH, Risk Assessments)
- To control costs in line with budgeted levels
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Have a previous management experience within a 4 star Hotel environment
- Be efficient, organised and have excellent planning and communication skills
- Be able to comply with company standards and procedures
- Great people skills, able to nurture, develop and lead a team
- Able to demonstrate sound administrative and IT skills
As well as a competitive salary we offer further training & development opportunities, company uniform, company pension scheme, free on-site parking and discounted gym membership.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If your application is of interest to us we will normally contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your application.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,695.00-£26,241.00 per year
- Company pension
- Discounted food
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- housekeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.