We are recruiting for both Full time and Casual Food & Beverage Assistants to join our team to help with the smooth running of our restaurant and weddings/events.
- To ensure our guests receive the highest possible standards of service at all times
- To welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
- To take and deliver customer orders, providing information on daily specials or menu changes, as well as making suggestions and answering any questions
- To follow cash handling procedures
- To assist with set up for tables and/or rooms and clear down
- To ensure cleanliness of work areas is maintained
- To be fully aware of current liquor licensing laws and ensures that these are strictly adhered to
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Have smart personal presentation and polite and friendly manner
- Be passionate about delivering the highest standards of customer care
- Have excellent standards of spoken English
- Have previous experience is desirable but not essential
- You will be seeking casual / part time hours (ideally weekends and evenings)
Please let us know what your availability is upon application.
Lythe Hill is an historic Country House Hotel, set in 20 acres of woodland on the slopes of the Surrey/Sussex Hills and is located on the outskirts of the market town of Haslemere. Lythe Hill offers luxury accommodation, Spa, Gym, Restaurant and private dining rooms and is a popular venue for weddings and events.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If your application is of interest to us we will normally contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £8.91 per hour
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.