Chef de Partie
We are currently looking for an experienced Chef de Partie to join our Kitchen Team, working at our luxury Hotel Lythe Hill.
Lythe Hill is a historic Country House Hotel, set in 20 acres of woodland on the slopes of the Surrey/Sussex Hills and is located on the outskirts of the market town of Haslemere.
Lythe Hill is known for its luxury accommodation, stunning restaurant and private dining rooms, decadent spa/gym facilities and as such, is a very popular for weddings and events.
What we’re offering our Chef De Partie:
- Heavily discounted Leisure Club Membership
- Large discounts across the hotel group for you and your family
- Plenty of on and off-site training & development opportunities
- Live in accommodation is also potentially available.
- A good Pension Scheme
- On-site parking
Our new Chef de Partie will have the following skills and experience:
- High standards of food preparation and presentation
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Passion for delivering quality food and excellent customer service
- Hold an NVQ Level 2 in Food Preparation and Food Safety in Catering Certification
- Be efficient, organised and work well within a team
If you’re a Chef de Partie looking to work within a luxury hotel, preparing beautiful dishes for our high-end guests whilst also developing your skills further, we want to hear from yo
Please note: This is a full-time position
Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If your application is of interest to us we will normally contact you within 2 weeks of receiving your application.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.